Super quality Victorian 9 carat gold spinning fob pendant that is set with carnelian on one side and bloodstone on the other. This is an oval shaped fob with a lovely decorative curb chain accent on the top.
An absolute classic, elegant worn as a fob on a pocket watch chain, or for the ladies a pendant or large charm for a bracelet. Still has its heavy gauge jump ring attached too.
Hallmarked '9.375' for 9K gold, anchor for Birmingham and date letter 'Z' in a canted corner punch for 1848, so nice early date on this.
Also stamped with 'A.L' for the maker. Weighs 3.6 grams.
Condition is very very good, some tiny nibbles to the edges of the agates along with surface scratches, nothing too untoward and as you would expect considering age and normal wear.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.