Elegant 1920s citrine glass and silver bib style necklace signed Czechoslovakia. The necklace features faceted teardrop crystal drops flanked by bicone beads on a barleycorn link silver chain. Lovely detailing, the design is subtle but far from plain.
MATERIALS: Sterling Silver, simulated (Czech glass) citrines
MEASUREMENTS: 16-1/2 inches long (approx. 42cm) teardrop beads 18mm high, spacer beads 5mm diameter.
HALLMARKS: 'Czechoslovakia' on clasp, tests 925 sterling silver
ERA: Transitional Edwardian/Art Deco, circa 1920
CONDITION: Very very good with no chips or nicks to the glass with the silver showing normal age appropriate patina. The necklace fastens with a bolt ring that is in perfect working order.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.