DeMario costume jewelry pieces are very hard to find and treasured by collectors. This is an outstanding brooch and earring set even for this company that is well known for it's highly ornate designs and attention to detail.
The set features a large floral corsage design in bright gold plating set with sapphire blue chaton glass rhinestones and art glass blue and gold speckled cabochons.
The brooch is further enhanced with a deep green blue baroque pearl drop and dangling chains. The earrings are 1-1/2" long and are clip backs. The brooch is 3-1/2" long and 2" wide" and is signed DeMario with the copyright symbol.
Condition is excellent.
Robert DeMario was a member of the "School of Haskell" his company was active in New York City from 1945 to 1965. His pieces are relatively rare and highly collectible.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.