An extremely attractive and impressive vintage 9ct white gold and cubic zirconia half hoop band ring.
The ring has a D-profile with a triple row of CZ stones to the front that are prong set tightly together so they resemble a solid curved wall of sparkling white diamonds covering the front of the finger.
A gorgeous antique inspired design that is beautiful as a wedding or eternity ring and great for stacking! The ring is in excellent vintage condition with no damage or loss to the stones. The gold has a slight lemony hue which is natural and very attractive.
It is hallmarked inside the band with '375 CZ' and 'SC' and an anchor for Birmingham. It is also stamped with scales and 375 which is the international convention quality mark for 9ct gold.
The ring measures 3.7mm wide at front with a 1.8mm band at the back and sits 3mm high from the finger. The stones are spread 20mm across the front of the ring.
Will fit finger size 7-1/2 USA, O-1/2 UK, 55.5 EU and 15 Japan, weighs 1.9 grams and will arrive in the ring box as shown.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.