This heavy 14ct yellow gold gents ring is an impressive variation on the traditional Belcher ring. It features a cluster of seven diamond 'petals' that are tightly set into a scalloped slightly elevated white gold setting creating an incredibly large flower head carpeted in diamonds that catches the light and sparkles like crazy!
Dating to the 1950s mid century the ring has a high dome profile with rows of engraved lines that give it a classic starburst flourish. A handsome masculine ring, high quality with plenty of presence! The ring is accompanied by an appraisal certificate reporting a replacement value of $1860 United States. The report is from an independent USA jeweler with no connection or vested interest in our shop.
MATERIALS: 14 carat yellow gold.
GEMSTONES: 7 round cut full diamonds, 2.6mm each with a total carat weight 0.50 carats. Colour GH. Clarity S12
WEIGHT: 11.2 grams
DATE: Mid century 1950s
SIZE: Size 11 US / V.5 UK / 64.5 EU. Sizing available for an additional fee.
MEASUREMENTS: Diamond flower measures 11mm diameter. Face measures 15x18mm sloping to a band width of 4.33mm. The front stands 6.1mm from finger.
WEIGHT: 11 grams
HALLMARKS: Stamped "14K" and "R I HERIDGE" inside band.
ORIGIN: North America
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition with the stones in perfect shape and no wearing away of the gold.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.