Incredible! This monumental sized one of a kind sterling silver belt buckle showcases a fine example of skilled Native American silversmith art work.
Museum quality and more than likely a specially commissioned piece for ceremonial wear it features four saw tooth bezel set nuggets of natural turquoise against a heavily embellished acid blackened background.
Circa 1960 it is hallmarked "Sterling" and measures 7" wide and 4-1/2" across and weighs a whopping 229 grams. The inside of the bale measures 1.84" so will accommodate up to a 1.75" belt. Condition is excellent with gentle signs of age and wear. An outstanding and unique piece!
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.