Very heavy diamond cut curb chain bracelet bearing Birmingham hallmarks for 1975. Diamond cutting adds sparkle to the links giving this classic watch chain style bracelet even more presence and pizazz.
Secured with a large heart shaped padlock the bracelet is great to stack or wear alone as a signature statement piece. The top of the padlock simply flips up to open the bracelet and it has the benefit of a long silver safety chain which adds to its decorative charm. Beautiful quality!
MATERIALS: Sterling Silver, tested and hallmarked
MEASUREMENTS: 7 inches ( approx. 18cm) from end to end with the padlock measuring 24mm high and 15mm wide (1x3/4"). The bracelet is 8mm wide.
WEIGHT: 31 grams
HALLMARKS: Lion passant & anchor for Birmingham, date letter 'A" for 1975 on the padlock.
CONDITION: Excellent with no flaws, the lock is in perfect working order and closes with a satisfying click. Beautiful bracelet, fit to be treasured! Please note the antique bracelet box is not included with purchase.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.