Huge Daisy ring with lovely realistic detailing, right down to the asymmetric ribbed petals and nubby stamen.
Solidly cast in sterling silver the flower head is oversized reaching to the knuckle with the band a simple flat ring. The flower head face measures approx. 1-1/4"x1-1/4" (30x30mm) and the band is 3.3mm.
The ring is stamped '925' inside the band and weighs 7.3 grams.
It will fit finger size US 9/ UK S/ EU 60, so is best suited to a larger hand. Condition is excellent with absolutely no flaws. A unique ring, one of a kind and not one for shrinking Violets!
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.