A beautiful little antique 9ct rose gold bezel ring featuring a bright blue turquoise cabochon with lots of dramatic veining. An beloved classic from the Victorian era it is a versatile ring that looks good on any finger, perfect for wear as a midi ring and would make a unique stacking ring.
Despite its dainty appearance this is a study solid ring. The turquoise is set in an open back bezel and a D-shaped band completes this delightful ring which will arrive in one of our antique style ring boxes as shown.
MATERIALS: 9ct rose gold
GEMSTONE: Natural turquoise with matrix
RING SIZE: UK J, US 4-3/4, EU 48-3/8
MEASUREMENTS: The stone measures 18.5mm in the bezel with a 2.4mm band
WEIGHT: 1.6 grams.
HALLMARKS: Stamped '9Ct' inside band
DATE: Victorian 1840-1900
CONDITION: Excellent condition with minimal wear to the gold, there is a tiny chip on the edge of the stone at the back, it is barely noticeable and the turquoise is very secure in the setting.
At Mercy Madge we offer a distinctive and unique collection of antique and vintage jewelry. Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The jewelry pieces we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's policy section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over $150. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.