This magnificent Victorian cuff bracelet is extra wide and very high quality. Made in heavy gauge sterling silver with a frosted finish the front is etched and engraved in a beautiful Japanese style floral grass pattern with flower and leaf motifs applied in rose and pale yellow gold. Thick silver Palladian style arches topped in carved sunburst motifs adorn the top and bottom adding to the luxurious appeal.
This style of antique bangle is worn close fitted to the wrist and it is crafted on the oval with rolled edges for comfort and added strength. It has a hinge on one side it and a hidden shovel clasp with a push button on the other. This beautiful bracelet is in remarkable antique condition throughout with no dents or dings and the clasp in perfect order closing tightly with a solid snap.
A gorgeous out-of-the-ordinary Victorian Aesthetic silver and gold cuff bracelet with fabulous 3-D elements, a must have addition to any antique jewellery collection!
MATERIALS: sterling silver, rose gold, yellow gold
MEASUREMENTS: 1-1/4" wide (3cm), inner circumference 7-1/4" (18.5cm), inner diameter 2-1/4" (5.6cm) hinge to clasp, 2" (5cm) front to back . Weight 40 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped 'sterling silver' on the clasp
DATE: Victorian, circa 1880
CONDITION: excellent with minimal wear and faint surface scratches only visible under magnification, any dark areas are simply reflections and shadows.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling silver, Rose Gold, Yellow Gold.