An sparkling pale blue topaz measuring almost 10 carats takes center stage in this gold solitaire ring that is hallmarked for 1969.
The round stone is a step-brilliant cut giving even more interest and depth to this lovely icy blue glacial gem. A tall 8 claw basket flanked by raised knife edge shoulders allow the topaz to showcase even more and a slender flat band completes this classic style ring that would make for an very attractive statement dress ring or spectacular engagement ring.
Topaz is the birthstone for the month of December, and is a symbol of love and affection.
MATERIALS: 9 carat yellow gold
GEMSTONE: Swiss blue topaz, Presidium tested, measuring 14mm diameter, 9.3mm deep, approx. 9.65 carats.
MEASUREMENTS: Face measures 14mm and stands 9.3mm from finger. Shoulders 0.7mm graduating to a band width of 1.8mm at back.
RING SIZE: US 7, UK N-1/2, EU 54 with sizing available for an additional fee.
HALLMARKS: Stamped 9-375, Anchor for Birmingham, date letter U for 1969 and H.S. makers mark.
WEIGHT: 4.3 grams
CONDITION: Excellent with the stone free of chips and no wearing away of the gold.
At Mercy Madge we offer a distinctive and unique collection of antique and vintage jewelry. Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The jewelry pieces we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's FAQ shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £150. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.