Full of old world charm this very attractive vintage 9ct gold sapphire and diamond 'boat' ring bears English hallmarks for 1982.
Edwardian in design and true to the elegant boat shaped rings of the era with its gently curved front and squared off shoulders the ring features beautiful carved gold scroll work to the top, bottom and sides. The face sits high high off the finger and is claw set with 3 good size deep blue sapphires and 4 little accent diamonds. The ring hasn't been worn very much at all so all the carved gold decoration is still lovely and crisp. A statement of femininity and beauty, just gorgeous!
MATERIALS: 9ct yellow gold.
GEMSTONES: Presidium tested, 3 round sapphires, center 1/3ct, sides 1/4ct each. 4 diamonds .04ct each
RING SIZE: US 6-1/2 /UK M-1/2 / EU 53-1/4 with sizing available for an additional fee.
MEASUREMENTS: Face measures 19mm across the front, 6.4mm from top to bottom and stands 4.33mm from the finger. Width of band 2.33mm
WEIGHT: 2.4 grams
HALLMARKS: 'Crown-375' for 9ct gold, 'anchor' for Birmingham, date letter 'H' for 1982, makers mark RJC
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition showing minimal wear, please see photos.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens under bright studio lighting to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches can be grossly exaggerated and are invisible in real life, likewise shadows can cause blemishes and dark spots that aren't really there.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, returns are accepted for any reason. Please consult our shops policy section for full details and return procedures.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items. A non-refundable 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.