A beautiful half eternity band ring, made of solid 9ct yellow gold and carpeted in 18 bright white melee diamonds pave set in white gold. The diamonds cover the full face of the ring from side to side so you get the look of a full eternity band without having to worry about gemstones in the back.
The front of the ring forms a fairly thick band with squared off shoulders at the sides that taper to a slightly narrower band at the back. The diamonds are very small and set in heavily textured bright white gold, this is a technique called "micro-pave" and it gives the illusion of a continuous sparkling line of much larger brilliant diamonds.
The ring is lovely quality with little sign of any real use, it sits low to the finger and is very easy to wear without any risk of catching on clothing. Fabulous as a commitment ring, perfect for a diamond anniversary or an impressive wedding or eternity band, it looks wonderful paired with a big solitaire ring!
MATERIALS: 9ct yellow & white gold
GEMSTONES: 18 round diamonds approx. 0.01ct each, Presidium tested
WEIGHT: 3 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped inside 'leopards head' for London, '375' for 9ct gold, 'SJ' makers mark and '227' design number. Also stamped 'scales logo/375' which is the quality control mark for the International Hallmark Convention
MEASUREMENTS: 5.15mm wide, 2.16mm deep at the front. Shoulders 4.2mm tapering to a band of 2.75mm wide at the back
SIZE: ring size UK K, US 5-1/4 with sizing available for an additional fee, please message us for a price quote
CONDITION: in very good vintage condition, with just minimal light wear as to be expected from a vintage item. Please see the photos.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog