Very cool spinning roulette wheel 9K gold pendant. Dimensional with lots of detail it has a clear acrylic 'glass' dome with red and black enameled numbers and the 'pill' is a tiny pearl. The spinner at the top moves the center of the wheel and the pill travels around inside.
This is a fairly large substantial pendant measuring 1-1/8" in diameter and weighing 9.7 grams.
Excellent condition with no wear to the enameling or clouding or scratches on the acrylic.
Hallmarks: '9.375' for 9 carat gold, leopards head for London and date letter "i" for 1964. Makers mark 'FM' in a heart for Fred Manshaw a manufacturing jeweler that was located in Rigby St. Hatton Garden, London.
It has a heavy gauge, heavy duty gold jump ring so ready to attach to a chain for wear as a necklace or on a bracelet if you like the oversized chunky look. Please note the chain pictured is not included in purchase.
Each item in our shop is carefully hand selected by us, for you. The pieces of jewelry we offer are old treasures and we rarely find two identical, once they are gone, they are truly gone and you may never find another!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.