This striking vintage 9ct gold turquoise marquise ring is the perfect way to add a splash of colour and panache to any outfit!
Authenticated by London hallmarks for the year 1972 this gorgeous ring has undeniable glamour. Crafted in heavy gauge gold a carpet of bright greeny blue turquoise gemstones are claw set in a raised open gallery with a stepped profile. Elegant spoon shaped shoulders lead to a thick D-shaped comfort band at the back.
The perfect cocktail ring she provides excellent finger coverage stretching from knuckle to knuckle and her regal marquise shape means she is a timeless classic you will want to wear forever!
MATERIALS: 9ct yellow gold
GEMSTONE: 19 natural Turquoise gemstones, oval & round cabochon cut
MEASUREMENTS: face measures approx. 1-1/4" (2.2cm) tall and 5/8" (1.5cm) wide, band 2.2mm
RING SIZE: UK P, US 7-3/4 with sizing available for an additional fee, contact us with your ring size for a price quote
HALLMARKS: '9 + 375' for 9ct gold, 'leopard head' for London, date letter 'r' for 1972
DATE: mid century, circa 1970
WEIGHT: 5 grams
CONDITION: This ring is in wonderful vintage condition with the turquoise securely set and flaw free, The gold is bright and sumptuous with no signs of wear to the body of the ring. A wonderful piece of vintage jewellery ready to be worn and enjoyed for many years to come!
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct gold, Turquoise.