An adorable vintage English 9ct gold little love heart locket charmingly engraved on the back "I Love You"
Nice and puffy with pretty floral engraving on the front, the locket opens from the side to reveal 2 small stations for your precious photos or tiny keepsakes. The picture rings are fixed so if you insert your photos inside they will simply tuck underneath the rims to hold them in place.
We have added a new gold plated sterling silver rolo chain for immediate wear but the nice wide bale means that you can suspend it from your own fine gold chain if you have a favourite.
A lovely little love heart necklace, the ideal size for a young lady, perfect for adding a minimalist love charm to your grown-up layering and would make a romantic caring gift for a loved one.
MATERIALS: locket solid 9ct gold, chain gold plated sterling silver
MEASUREMENTS: locket 1" (2.5cm) tall with the bale, 3/4" (2cm) wide, 4.4mm deep. Chain 16" (41cm)
WEIGHT: locket 1.8 grams (with chain 2.8 grams)
HALLMARKS: locket stamped '375' for 9ct gold, 'anchor' for Birmingham, 'scales-375' (the international hallmark convention quality control mark) and makers mark 'BMJ'. Chain stamped '925'
DATE: mid-century 1970s
CONDITION: in very good vintage condition with minimal surface wear, no dents or dings and the locket closing securely with a solid snap. Any unsightly dark marks in the photos are camera reflections.
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Gold.