A fantastic all original British vintage 1960s Nuvo sterling silver daisy chain charm bracelet with desirable and highly collectable mechanical charms. Fabulously retro and so on trend right now this feminine bracelet has beautiful flower links and 5 desirable Nuvo charms that all have moving parts.
* Penny Farthing bicycle, moving front and back wheels, stamped 'NUVO' and 'Reg'd' either side of the under seat
* Old fashioned alarm clock with hands that move around, stamped 'NUVO 55' on back
* Antique classic car with moving wheels font and back, stamped 'RP SILVER' under the back bumper
* Merry-go-round with carousel horses that spin, stamped 'NUVO SILVER' under the base
* Windmill with moving sails stamped 'NUVO' on the back
The bracelet has beautiful cut out links in the shape of daisies and it is stamped 'Sterling' on the clasp, the charms are all attached with oval jump rings and the overall condition is superb with very little sign of any real wear.
A fabulous and highly collectable piece of British jewellery history, we are pretty certain that all the charms are original to the bracelet. NUVO was the trademark for jewellery manufacturer R. Platnauer of Birmingham, England who were prolific makers of silver charms during the 1960's era of charm mania. NUVO charms can be distinguished by the Nuvo, Nuvo regd, or RP logo (although sometimes they weren't marked if a stamp might mar the design). These days a Nuvo mechanical charm alone can fetch around £50 with the rare ones attracting price tags in the hundreds.
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout
MEASUREMENTS: measures 7-1/4" (18cm) in length
WEIGHT: 19.6 grams
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.