A charming vintage 1970s classic English sterling silver locket in an adorable small size. The face of the locket is deeply engraved in a pretty fern flourish pattern with etched accent lines and the back is left plain.
The locket has a fluted fan shaped bale adding to the lovely decorative appeal and it opens from the side to reveal 2 places to keep your tiny photos or keepsakes
The locket suspends from a new sterling silver 'Prince of Wales' chain with fine woven links. Our quality chains are made in Italy and fully hallmarked.
A sweet piece of vintage silver jewellery in a fab retro design. Ready to wear right out of the box this necklace is the ideal size for a young girl or perfect for you to add a little minimalist charm to your grown-up layering.
MATERIALS: sterling silver
MEASUREMENTS: locket 5/8"/1.8cm diameter, stands 1"/2.5cm tall with bail, chain 15-3/4" (40cm) long
WEIGHT: 3.6 grams
HALLMARKS: locket stamped 'SILVER' (an older British mark used on sterling), chain stamped '925'
DATE: mid-century 1970s
CONDITION: in very good vintage condition, there is light surface wear, faint scratches and a little tarnish as you would expect in a locket this age, please see the photos.
At Mercy Madge we offer antique and vintage jewellery that is special and each piece is hand selected by us for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.