This elegant vintage sterling silver locket is decorated in a guilloché engraved basket weave pattern with both a satin and mirror finish which gives a lovely contrasting effect to the geometric pattern. A fan shaped fluted bale and a fancy link chain with long paperclip links complete this lovely necklace that is ready to wear right out of the box.
The locket opens from the side to reveal 2 stations for your precious photos along with the original paper liners and plastic covers. The silver frames are fixed in place so photos simply tuck underneath them. In lovely vintage condition with minimal signs of any real wear (any dark spots are camera reflections), the locket closes with a satisfying snap and it has a little peg at the side keeping it tightly locked shut to protect the memories that you will put inside.
A lovely vintage solid silver locket in a clean modern design, it is a perfect medium size, ideal for daily wear and a would make a fabulous vintage jewellery gift for a loved one.
MATERIALS: Sterling silver throughout
MEASUREMENTS: locket 1-1/2" (4cm) tall, 5/8" (2.4cm) wide. Chain 18" (46cm)
WEIGHT: 6 grams
HALLMARKS: Locket stamped '925' and 'TGC' makers mark on bale, chain stamped '925' on clasp
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $200. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.