This lovely quality Irish made sterling silver pendant/large charm is fashioned as the harp or stringed argent that is the heraldic coat-of-arms crest of the ancient Kingdom of Ireland.
Hallmarked for Thomas O'Connor, Dublin in 1964 the harp is a generous size, it is realistically detailed and very decorative. It currently suspends from a sterling silver box chain but can just as easily be worn on your chunky silver charm bracelet.
A fabulous piece of traditional Irish jewellery great for layering with your other necklaces or wearing alone as a statement piece and good for the ladies or gents.
MATERIALS: sterling silver throughout
HALLMARKS: pendant stamped 'crowned harp' for sterling, 'Hibernia' for Dublin, date letter 'W' for 1964 and 'O'C' for Irish silversmiths Thomas O'Connor & Sons. Chain stamped '925'
WEIGHT: 7 grams total
MEASUREMENTS: 1-3/8" (3.5cm) measured with bale, 3/8" (1cm) wide. Chain 16" (41cm) long
DATE: mid-century 1960's
CONDITION: in very, very good vintage condition with minimal wear and ready to be worn straight out the box!
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over $150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver.