A beautiful vintage 1980s Scottish silver Pat Cheney brooch from the "Chene d' Glas" range with the art glass insert by John Ditchfield, Ditchfield created his art glass in the traditional hot-glass technique which makes every single piece of this jewellery unique!
An absolute beauty in a gorgeous curvy Art Nouveau lily design reminiscent of Archibald Knox the brooch is in tip top condition and it is stamped 'PPC 925' on the back authenticating it as a Cheney piece.
Fabulous quality and design gives this unique and collectible Scottish brooch an elegant edge, effortlessly stylish and good for the ladies or the gents.
MATERIALS: sterling silver, glass enamel
MEASUREMENTS: 1-1/2" (4cm) diameter
HALLMARKS: 'PPC 925'
WEIGHT: 6.4 grams
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. Orders are despatched next business day and sent tracked and insured.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured all pieces will arrive gift wrapped in our Mercy Madge custom made jewellery boxes.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £125/$150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest discoveries:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: Sterling Silver, Glass Enamel.