This beautiful 9ct gold spinner pendant has British hallmarks for 1966 and is very much in the Victorian style, a jewellery trend that enjoyed a real revival in the 60's and 70's.
Crafted as a lady's watch chain fob it is a lovely petite size with an elegant scrolled bracket at the top. The spinner is set with forest green chalcedony on one side and black onyx on the other so you have the option to wear her with either side facing. A lovely classic piece ready to add your favorite gold chain or add her to your chunky charm bracelet! (please note the chain in the photos is not included).
MATERIALS: 9ct yellow gold
GEMSTONES: Black Onyx, Green Chalcedony (agate), Presidium tested, oval cut approx. 10x12mm
MEASUREMENTS: pendant drop approx. 1" (2.5cm) tall, 3/4" (2cm) wide
WEIGHT: 4.5 grams
HALLMARKS: stamped on the side of the bracket '9-375' for 9ct gold, 'leopards head' for London, date letter italic 'l' for 1966. The hallmarks are tiny and partially obscured by the textured gold but they are there, there's also an obscured hallmark stamp on the side of the spinner. We have acid tested and confirmed this pendant is solid 9ct gold.
DATE: 1960's mid-century
CONDITION: in very, very good vintage condition with expected signs of light wear and use. The gemstones are damage free and the spinning mechanism works perfectly.
At Mercy Madge we offer a carefully curated collection of antique and vintage jewellery. Each piece is hand selected with you in mind and we rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide. All orders are despatched next business day and sent with full tracking.
- RETURNS, you can return your item for a refund for any reason. Just get in touch within 3 days of receiving your order if you wish to do so.
- DISCOUNT, find special discounts and no added sales tax on our website at www.mercymadge.com
- Our photographs are taken in extreme close-up to show you every tiny detail. Any blemishes are greatly magnified and typically they aren’t noticeable to the naked eye. Reflections caused by our bright lighting can cast to dark spots and discoloured areas that don't exist in real life.
- We offer a free layaway plan on any item over £150. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway, please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
FOLLOW US for our latest antique and vintage fine jewellery:
Read our blog at https://mercymadge.com/blogs/blog
Materials: 9ct Gold, Onyx, Chalcedony.