A showstopper of a statement ring and hallmarked for 1975 this modern trilogy ring features 3 large white zircons. These big beautiful stones are colorless and bright white with absolutely no color cast and a clean clarity. A rare gemstone zircons are natural stones almost indistinguishable from a top quality diamonds, they have extraordinary fire and double refraction displaying more facets than they possess. An ancient natural gemstone - not to be confused with the modern lab created cubic zirconia - they are thought to bring wealth and are the birthstone for December.
These slightly graduated zircons are elevated high from the finger in a beautiful cathedral claw mount allowing the light to flood behind the stones creating even more sparkle. The elegant wide spoon shaped shoulders are gently curved and slope down to a narrower band at the back. This is a substantial ring both in size and scale and would perhaps would be best suited to a larger hand. Perfect as a statement vintage engagement ring or an equally impressive cocktail ring.
MATERIALS: 9 carat yellow gold.
GEMSTONES: Presidium tested, 3 clear zircons with the center stone measuring 1/2 carat on the gauge and the 2 flanking stones slightly smaller, approx. 5.6mm diameter
RING SIZE: 9 (US), S (UK), 59 (EU) with sizing available for an additional fee.
MEASUREMENTS: Gemstone spread 14mm across the front with the shoulders 5.4mm wide sloping to a band width of 2.6mm at the back. Stands 7mm high from the finger
WEIGHT: 3.8 grams
HALLMARKS: Crown/375 for 9ct gold, anchor for Birmingham, date letter 'A' for 1975 and makers mark 'D&W'
CONDITION: Excellent with minimal signs of any real wear, scratches and slight tarnish that may appear in the magnified view aren't visible to the naked eye.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan. A 25% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws are exaggerated and aren't as noticeable to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discoloured areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop policy section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind. Optional express shipping upgrades are available in the cart should you require that option.