Elegant pair of floral engraved sterling silver cufflinks hailing from the Edwardian era. They are in super condition and are they bear British hallmarks with a lion passant for sterling silver and a gothic letter "M" for 1911.
Double faced with the oval faces measuring 3/4" by 3/8" They have a blank area on one side to accommodate engraved initials should you want to personalise them. A super quality pair of antique cufflinks from a bygone age of elegance. Would make a lovely and lasting gift for a special guy or the wedding groom.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details and return procedures can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.