A lovely antique rosary in gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver). The rosary features Czech glass crystal beads that are barrel shaped and beautifully faceted.
The crucifix is decorated in a very pretty heart shaped vine pattern. When laid flat it measures 23" long at each side. If worn as a necklace the section that goes over the head measures 33".
The cross measures 2" by 1-1/4" (52x32mm) and it weighs 42 grams. There are no visible hallmarks and it acid tests sterling silver throughout. It is in good condition showing antique age and use but no chipping or cracks to the beads, the gold plating has mainly worn off the cross showing the silver underneath.
At Mercy Madge we offer distinctive and unique estate jewelry in our beautifully curated shop. Each piece is carefully hand selected by us, for you. We rarely come across two identical old treasures, once they are gone, they are truly gone!
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive professionally packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.