Hailing from the Swinging Sixties this very cool vintage 9ct gold mechanical roulette wheel pendant is hallmarked for London 1964. This is a fairly large and substantial pendant so it definitely makes a retro statement!
Dimensional with lots of great detailing the gold wheel is enamelled with black and red numbers around the outside, it has a glass dome and a turret on the top that turns the wheel and spins the ball which is a tiny little pearl! The pendant has a large 9ct gold ring attached to the bale, it soldered closed for safety and it has a wide bore so it should accommodate the heaviest of chains.
We have included a new 18" (46cm) gold vermeil (gold plated sterling silver) chain for immediate wear. Our chains are high quality, made in Italy and fully hallmarked.
MATERIALS: 9ct. yellow gold
SIZE: The wheel is tad over 1-1/8" (30mm) in diameter with the pendant having a 1-1/2" (40mm) drop including the bale and ring and it is 10mm deep
WEIGHT: 9.77 grams (pendant only)
HALLMARKS: 9-375, leopards head for London, date letter 'i' for 1964. Also stamped 'FM' in a heart for Fred Manshaw, a jeweller that was located in Rigby St. Hatton Garden, London.
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition with minimal wear, the enamelling still bright and crisp and no clouding or scratches to the glass
- Our photographs are taken with a magnified macro lens to show you every tiny detail, flaws and fine scratches are exaggerated and aren't visible to the naked eye, similarly shadows caused by studio lighting can give rise to discolored or dark areas that don't exist.
- Unless otherwise stated any antique boxes in our photos are for display only and are not included in purchase. However, do rest assured your purchase will arrive beautifully packaged in a custom Mercy Madge box, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping!
- We offer a no risk money back guarantee, details can be found in our shop's shipping and returns section.
- Our international and domestic shipping is free and includes tracking for your peace of mind.
- We offer an interest free layaway plan on items over £100. A 20% deposit will secure and reserve the item for you with the balance due in 60 days. If you would like to place an item on layaway please send us a message and we will assist in setting this up for you.